Monday, August 6, 2007

Karl's First Day of Work

Karl started at Valley Physical Therapy today. He has a nice schedule working 10 hours on MWF and 5 hours on TTh. He was eased in nicely with 6 evals today. The report this evening was that he liked it but new paperwork is always challenging. At his last job in Vegas the majority of paperwork was done by dictation. So Karl has to really slow down and concentrate on writing neatly which takes longer! This past weekend Karl went running/ hiking with his new boss and some members of the local running club. These guys are pretty dedicated runners and Karl was sore the next day but had a good time.
The other picture is from Friday when we went to my sister's condo to swim. The two guys had fun as you can see! Karl and I attempted to see Harry Potter in the evening but I got the times wrong and it didn't work out. We ended up getting ice cream then renting a movie and bringing it back to my sister's to watch after the kids were in bed.
Today Matt, myself, Louise and Luke ventured to Ikea in Burbank. What we thought would be a stroll through Ikea with a nice lunch ended up pretty chaotic! Poor Matt exploded (from the rear) at lunch and I was not prepared with a change of cloths. So Matt ran though Ikea in his diaper with Louise chasing him trying to clean his cloths with an antibacterial wipe while I fed Luke a bottle. After brushing off some interesting comments from strangers who felt they must give us their opinions on seeing us juggle 2 1/2 boys we made our exit! I found some cute curtains for Micah's room and fish bath mats for the boy's bathroom. Overall we had a fun day.
I hope everyone is doing well. Take care. I have a MD appointment tomorrow and hopefully there will be nothing exciting to report! 28 weeks down...a couple more months until we get to meet Micah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our trip out yesterday was fun! Never in a million years did I think I would be chasing my nephew around Ikea with no pants on while Andi fed my baby a bottle!!!