Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Backyard Play!




We have had a relaxing long weekend! Karl's birthday was on Sunday. After church we went out to lunch. In the evening we went to my parents house for a bbq. I think he had a pretty good day!

We had a lazy 4th of July and hung at home. I had been keeping my eye on some material I liked for window valences. I took advantage of the the weekend sales and got it! I started them yesterday and am very excited about it! I plan to put them in the living/play room. As long as I stay pregnant I can hopefully finish them but if a baby comes soon the project will be put on hold!

Saturday, Karl's boss had a work bbq at his house. The kids, including Karl, had a blast in the bouncer, riding scooters, water squirter fights, and basketball. Good times!

Karl's new website is up and running! Check out http://www.cuttingedgerunning.com/ Pass it along to your friends who maybe interested in running training programs, personal coaching, and general core exercises. He is offering 20% off in July as an introductory special! Spread the word...he has great knowledge and experience with running physiology and coaching and I know can help runners achieve their goals!

No comments: