Friday, July 15, 2011

Karate Camp

The boys participated in Karate Camp this week. It was one hour a day this week. The boys LOVED it!! I have never seen kids be so active for a full 60 minutes! They learned some basic kicks, punches and grappling maneuvers. Most important the boys had blast and got VERY tired! They have been in bed asleep at 7pm each night this week!! There is another camp the first week in Aug. I may have the boys do it again, we will see.
I'm now 38 weeks prego and no baby! AHHH I have been reading on natural ways to induce labor and a mom at karate was telling me about acupressure points on the feet and legs that she said worked for her. So I looked it up last night and put Karl to work...I"m still very pregnant...It didn't work. Karl said, "I can't do this very long it hurts my fingers." Really Karl, your fingers may hurt but look at me!! The good news is we should have a big healthy baby that is ready to come out eating, crying, sleeping and pooping just like he/she should! I can't stay prego for ever... but the wait is so hard!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Cindy & Eric hosted a sausage fest cookout party, & one of the ladies who attended was due any day. She had a chili-cheese sausage & went into labor the next day! Crazy, huh? Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

When I come they boys will have to teach me some karate "moves". That will be fun. I know it is easy to say from this end, but "it will soon be over". We can't wait too! G'ma