Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

Karl and the boys had a Father's Day camping night at the Schneider's home. The kids and dads had a great time eating hotdogs and smores, glow sticks, a snipe hunt, looking at the stars and of course sleeping in tents! The moms went out to dinner for a little "shower" for me. We had a really great time! I stayed the night at my sisters house and we went over to meet up with the boys in the morning for a big breakfast cooked over the fire! Karl, my dad, brother, and the boys went to a baseball game in the afternoon. In the evening we had my dad over for fish tacos. I think Karl had a great Father's Day!! How can you top camping, hotdogs, beer, baseball, fish tacos, and time with two really great little boys?






The boys set up "Cars City" on the patio with the left over firewood this weekend. They worked hard on this project and were very proud of themselves!


Karl had a track meet on the TV this afternoon. The boys thought the long jump was cool so after the meet Karl took them outside to practice long jumping. These pictures remind me of my Grandpa Crane. He was a world class track athlete. He mostly did sprints and long jump. I remember as a kid having long jump compititions with him in the backyard and down the hallway. I know Grandpa was looking from heaven and smiling watching his great-grandchildren long jump in the backyard!!














No comments: