Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Last week was the last day of preschool for the summer! Micah's last day was Wed and Matt's "graduation" was on Thursday. It was bitter sweet. I know I am super emotional due to being prego but I couldn't help but be a little sad. I turned in Matt's kindergarten registration paperwork on Tues and went back to the car and cried for 20 minutes. How is it possible I am registering my little 5lb preemie for kindergarten?
Micah had a fantastic year at Noah's Ark Preschool and we will miss it next year...but we are trying something new. He will attend a different local preschool with Luke that will allow us to save on some costs and just try something different.
Matt's "graduation" was very cute. I have never been a fan of preschool graduation with caps and gowns...but it turned out to be special. Matt felt very dressed up in his "gold gown." The class did a little program and sang "Shake Your Sillies Out" and "Jump Jump Jump." Following those two songs very few kids still had their hats on!! Then the kids got cake and a balloon. It wasn't over the top and ended up being very cute. Of course, I cried!

Matt and his school buddy Jaiden. Matt and Jaiden became friends at the start of the year and were still good buddies at the end. That doesn't happen often in preschool!
Micah in front of the playground on his last day of preschool


I am now 33 weeks pregnant...so far so good! I'm a little concerned this could be another "Micah" and I'll go past my due date! Yikes...I really want this to be over in 4 weeks!!




No comments: