Saturday, October 13, 2007

Waiting....

Sorry it has been so long since the last post. Hopefully the video in the previous post will make up for it! I kept putting off writing thinking we would be able to introduce our new family member soon. I am coming to the realization I may be pregnant forever. I never thought I would make it to almost 38 weeks. Hopefully this means Micah will be a big and healthy baby. I was on bed rest the week following discharge from the hospital. Our family rotated coming to help with Matt. Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I have been up and very active the past week. Matt and I have been going for walks, shopping, Mommy and Me class, and to the park. The picture posted is probably our last family picture with only 3 faces! Take care everyone and hopefully we will have exciting news in the near future. Think labor inducing thoughts!!

1 comment:

Zachariah Parry said...

We are anxiously awaiting the good news. We think it is wonderful that you have gone 38 weeks and pray that Micah ends up as healthy as Matthew (though without the worry in between).