Sunday, October 28, 2007

Still Waiting!!!

I keep putting off writing in hopes the next post would be about a new little boy! My due date is on Tues 10/30. No signs of labor yet though...this kid is very content where he is! I am afraid we may have had our only chance 5 weeks ago!
Matt was sick last week. The poor guy had a fever for 4 days and felt pretty awful. I took him to the doctor last Monday and he had ear infections in both ears. He has been on antibiotics and is doing 100% better. He has another check up with the doctor tomorrow and I am sure everything is cleared up.
We had a busy weekend with family visiting. Erin came from Denver on Thursday and Jeanette and Jack drove from Vegas on Friday. Everyone left this morning. The trips were planned with hopes of meeting a new baby...so much for that! We had a great time though. Friday evening we went to Clark's school and saw his last high school football game field show. They sounded great and I can't wait to see the show more at some of their competitions in December. We went to Apollo Park on Sat. morning then to a Halloween party put on by the City of Palmdale in the afternoon. The party was too old for Matt, but it gave us an excuse to dress him up. He is a bear this year. I will post pictures after Halloween of him in his costume because he wasn't in a very good mood for the pictures we took at the party.
We all had a great time with everyone here. It was really nice to have a distraction this weekend other than obsessing when this baby is going to come! I suppose everyone will have to come visit again in the near future to meet Micah. I see the doctor tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed that maybe something is progressing!

No comments: