Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Micah-Captain Hook, Lydia-Tinkerbell, Luke-Green Lantern, Matt-Captain Hook, & Melea-Belle


Melea's costume change into Miss Bones







There is WAY TOO MUCH candy in my house right now! I wanted to give out pretzels and pencils but Karl said I would have to be the one to clean the egg off the front of the house! So we gave out candy. Unfortunately we didn't get as many kids coming by as last year so we have a lot of left over chocolate. I have very poor self control when it comes to chocolate so this is not a good thing!

The boys had a blast. They both wanted to be Captain Hook. We borrowed Micah's costume from a friend and got Matt's online. Both boys had parties in their classrooms today. I went into Matt's class to help for awhile. I feel bad for his teacher tomorrow...28 kids hopped up on sugar is scary!

We are celebrating Micah's birthday at his preschool tomorrow because he doesn't have school Wed-Fri this week. Louise and I are planning take all the kids to Kidspace on Wed for Micah's birthday. I will pull Matt out of school for the day. I feel a little weird about this but it's only Kindergarten...

Pictures from Micah's birthday to follow soon...It feels like yesterday I was waddling around huge and pregnant with Micah while we trick-or-treated with Matt!

No comments: