Sunday, October 16, 2011

Apples, Soccer, Smiles and More!

Jeanette came to visit last weekend. She and Karl ran in a local trail race and had a great time. Micah started soccer last Saturday so I loaded up the kids and made it to the park by 8:00am! I was very proud of my ability to get myself and the 3 kids dressed, fed and out of the house that early! The boys even got their teeth brushed!! We had a little cold spell last weekend so I got to bundle Melea up and she looked very cute. Karl and Jeanette were home in time for Matt's game in the afternoon. I know Matt loved having his Grandma watch his game! We went to pick apples on Sunday afternoon. The weather was warm and the apples oh so good!
This weekend was filled with soccer, church and work around the house. I got out for a run with Dawn this morning and it was awesome! I had missed meeting with her for early morning runs! I made it 5 miles...the longest yet since Melea was born! It felt so good to move!!


Apple Picking (Matt took this picture!)


Yum Yum!

Melea at Micah's soccer game last Saturday. I think she looks like a little MN baby!!
Micah was so excited to play soccer! He ran over to me in the middle of the game to ask if he got to keep the uniform. Okay, so he was more excited about the red uniform than the actual game!

Melea is smiling more and more! This picture is of her taking a bath tonight. Poor little girl had to get shots yesterday. Our family all went to get flu shots after soccer on Saturday. The boys were so brave...and very proud after their shots. Melea had to get her 2 month immunizations. She was sick at her 2 month well check and the docter found she had ear infections. She was put on an antibiotic and we had to wait until she finished the meds before getting her shots.
I'm not sure how I can claim this little girl...she looks just like Karl in this picture! WOW

No comments: