Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome Melea Jean Stutelberg

Melea was born on Friday, Aug 5 at 3:01pm. I was induced one week after my due date. Labor went pretty quick. Pitocin was started around 12:00 and Melea was born 3 hours later! The fast labor is good but feels like being hit by a truck!

Melea was 7lb 7oz. She is just perfect and we are so blessed to have her.

We didn't know her gender until delivery and the nurses had fun predicting the sex before she was born. They predicted boy! Karl, Louise and I were in disbelief when the doctor and nurses said "it's a girl."

Our family is complete...I can't believe how blessed we are.

Melea and I came home on Saturday. I wanted to come home as soon as possible and we were dischared 24 hours after Melea was born.

The boys are adjusting well. A little more fighting than tyical but overall not bad. It helps that Grandma and Grandpa are visiting. They are such a HUGE help! Matt starts his first day of Kindergarten tomorrow so check back for pictures of that event and more Melea photos!






No comments: