Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Swimming in the Backyard




Karl found a great deal on a Sony Playsport camera...I was playing with it when the kids were in the pool. Enjoy the video!


The Fitch kids are at my house today and it is the most beautiful spring day! We have been having a great time outside.
A great Luke quote from today... I was making smoothies and he saw me adding ground flaxseed to the blender and asked what that was. I told him and he said "Yes, I have been reading about flaxseed."


I love warm sping days! It puts me in such a good mood, which is hard to do these days. I am turning into a grouchy fat prego girl. I know I shouldn't wish time away but I am really looking forward to the end of July!


Matt has Kindergarten Round-up tomorrow. He is so excited to meet other 5 year olds and the teachers. Micah will be starting a new preschool in the fall. Big changes happening this summer for the Stutelbergs!



No comments: