Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

My parent's and all the kids....well almost all, I should have gotten my belly in the picture!


Matt and CC rockin a Mary Had a Little Lamb duet!


The boys got these silly gummy teeth in their Easter baskets from church!
Louise and I have this terrible problem of showing up to church wearing very similar outfits...this is not the first time this has happened!




We woke up early Sunday morning to find the Easter Bunny had been busy putting jelly beans ALL over our house! He then left the boys Easter baskets filled with cars, playmobile guys, and candy! Church had an egg hunt that the boys had fun with. We then went to my parent's house for a great dinner. The silly Easter Bunny had been busy there hiding eggs all over their backyard! It was a fun and exciting day, as Easter should be!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your belly!?!?!! Sounds like congratulations are in order!!! When are you due??