Saturday, November 6, 2010

Micah's 3rd Birthday (11/2/2010)

Happy birthday to my little Micah Man!
We held Micah's party the week before Halloween. It was a dress up party and we had a great time! Micah and all his buddies had a blast decorating spider cupcakes, decorating pumpkins, pumpkin bowling, and running around in the backyard!


Micah's favorite food is melon so he started out his birthday morning with a bowl of cantelope and honeydew melon! The weather was beautiful so we spent the morning at the park climbing and running. Karl got home from work early and the boys had fun playing baseball in the back yard. My parents and sister's family came over for dinner and birthday pumpkin pie! I think Micah had a pretty good 3rd birthday!
It is so hard to believe my little baby is 3!! I think I write that each time I blog on one of my boy's birthdays!!

Micah's favorite things at age 3:
  • warm milk "as high as the wall" (this is Micah speak for filling the cup to the top)
  • "tags" (Micah's two blankies)
  • Lightning McQueen
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • cuddling in the rocking chair with Mom
  • jumping off of high places
  • playing dress up (as Buzz Lightyear or Spiderman)
  • playing with Matt and Luke (50% of the time this involves fighting)
  • digging in the sand and getting dirty

Happy Birthday Micah you are such a fun, smart, and kind boy! I love you!!

No comments: