Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Jesus



The boys have become parents!
Here is the story:

Matt came up with this totally on his own!

He started taking care of this doll this morning. He asked me to get the baby bouncer and some cloths out of the garage. He then came up with naming the doll "Baby Jesus." He told me he and Micah got married and had a baby. Matt and Micah have been feeding the baby, rocking the baby, giving him baby toys (which I also dug out of the garage), changing diapers and putting the baby to sleep. I was just told, by Matt, that God left Baby Jesus here for the night. He will be back to get him in the morning and if he doesn't come we can write "To God" on the baby's forehead and put him in the mailbox!
I guess if we ever have another baby we will have lots of help!! Yeah, right!!

Side note: Micah's face is not hurt or scratched. We had spaghetti for dinner!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest story ever! What a little smarty pants! G'ma B.