Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Trip to Colorado

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from our trip to Colorado. We had a great week in the snow at my grandma's cabin. We took the kids sledding everyday. We even got Matt on skis for about 20 minutes each day. It was a good introduction for him. We wanted to make sure it was a positive experience for him so when he said "Take me inside. I'm ready for hot chocolate!" we listened! He caught on to the hot chocolate thing fast!! Other than the major sleeping (or lack of) issues it was a great trip. Grandma cooked as always and we ate too much. Clark and I got out for a day of downhill skiing and Karl and I did a few hours of cross country. Karl got in a few good long runs and skied with my dad a bit. In the evenings fierce Wii competitions were held!

No comments: