Sunday, February 22, 2009

Only Luke!


Words are not really needed for this picture! This is Luke!!! We love you buddy!!!
The Stutelberg's have been busy moving, packing and cleaning this past week. The inside of the house is finished! We still have a little cleaning to do but plan on doing our big move next weekend! We moved some of the boy's toys, treadmill, futon, and various other pieces of small furniture this weekend. I really think this helped Matt. He has been asking a lot of questions lately reagarding our move. We can tell from his questions that he is a little confused and doesn't understand. How could he!! He randomly asked me the other day if we would be moving the hair dryer to the new house! Micah is lucky, he doesn't grasp what is going on at all and loves to run through the new house screaming and listening to the echo!
My friend, Dawn, had her baby on Friday morning. Welcome to the word little Vivian! I went to the hospital and held her when she was only 10 hours old! Wow...life is so amazing!
I told Matt that "Miss Dawn had her baby. The baby grew big enough and was able to come out of her tummy." Matt has been putting his little blankie (Sponge Buddy) in his shirt and telling me he is growing. Then multiple times during the day Sponge Buddy "grows big enough" and emerges from Matt's "tummy."
Have a good week. The next time I post will be from our new house!!!
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARK!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a good smile I got out of this. Congratulations on the new house!