Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 4 Busy Stutelbergs


The kiddos are in bed and I have a glass of wine and a bowl of pretzels...time for some blogging. Any grammar and spelling errors in this post will be blamed on the wine!
We have been keeping busy the past couple weeks. I tried to post pictures from all the major events! This first picture is from a few weeks ago when the A.V. Fair was in town. Karl, Jon, and Bill (family friend) went to see a concert and Louise, Dawn, and I hosted Romper Room for our 5 kids! Luke's face says it all! We kept control and had a fun time with all the kids until bath time when we had 5 kids running around the house naked!
The second picture is from Labor Day weekend. Bill and Dawn hosted their second annual Schneider Slip N Slide Completion. I am so proud to say my husband won and holds the record of sliding 51ft 6in. I don't have the talent that Karl has and came in second for the women. It was pretty fun but the next day Karl and I were laughing because we were so sore!!
On Labor Day we went to Fox Air Field with the kids. There is a little coffee shop and we let the kids play on the grass and look at the planes while we enjoyed some coffee.
I am so glad I carry a camera in my purse otherwise I wouldn't have captured the last picture. We pulled into Costco and I looked back at the boys and Matt had put on the glasses and was just chilling out in his car seat. For a minute I didn't know if he was awake or asleep!

Matt is very much a two year old!! Disciplining has been my biggest challenge so far as a mom! Some days, like today, I'm not sure how effective I am! This evening we were playing outside after dinner and I told Matt is was time to go inside for a bath and he said "Nope, I don't think so. Bye Mommy!" Then he jumped on his ride on car and started "driving" away! AHHHH Micah is a sweet little boy who really observes his brother! Immediately after Matt puts a toy down Micah crawls over to it and tries to mimic what Matt was doing. I'm not going to be able to hold Micah back at Matt's gymnastics class much longer! He wants so badly to jump on the trampoline and climb through the obstacle course!
We put an offer in on a home in Quartz Hill about 2 weeks ago. It is a short sale so it could take a long time once the bank approves the offer. I'm not going to post pictures or go into too much detail because there is only a 50% chance we will get the house.
I hope everyone is well and has a good weekend!

No comments: