Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Sunday Afternoon

It is Sunday afternoon and both boys are sleeping (this almost never happens) and Karl is organizing the garage (this REALLY almost never happens! :) I should be catching up on the heaps of laundry we have or cleaning the kitchen but I would rather write a quick entry on our blog!
Karl woke early this am and ran 13.1 miles. He started a running blog and will post about his training runs until the Boston Marathon. 13.1 miles is half way there. The miles aren't really the issue though. He is going to try for a good time. Check his blog out for more info. The link is on the right side of the screen. I ran a whole 2 !/2 miles this am!
We went to church at 11:00. My parents went early because Clark has an audition for the state honor band in Pasadena this afternoon. I'm sending you good luck thoughts Clark! Matt lasted all of 15 minutes in church until he started yelling "all done" and "go play!" We are really hoping he lasts through Micah's baptism next week.
We had some friends over last night. They have a little girl who is almost 15 months old. The kids "played" and we had dinner. After the kids went to bed we watched a movie...I fell asleep! It was a good time though!
The pictures posted are from this afternoon. Karl had a little photo shoot with Micah while Matt was sleeping and I was at the store. One picture is for Grandpa Stutelberg and one for Grandpa Crane!
Matt just woke up...so much for the laundry and cleaning! Maybe we will go out and "help" Daddy in the garage!
We are excited to see everyone next week! Safe travels to everyone and we will see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love the bat! I finally got around to READING my Christmas letters and discovered you had a blog. What a great idea. The boys are growing so fast! I am sad too that our little E is growing so fast. Have a great week. Karissa