Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week One


Micah is now over one week old. It is hard to believe! We are all adjusting well. Matt has been having a few more tantrums and behaviors lately but I suppose that is to be expected. It must be hard to suddenly not have mom give you 100% of her attention! Other than being tired we are all doing good. Micah has his next doctor visit on Thursday. I am anxious to see how much he weighs. Not too much news here. We have been mostly staying home. We try to get Matt out to the park or to my parents house everyday so he doesn't go crazy! I may try to venture out more in another week. I loaded up both boys myself on Sat while Karl was at work and spent the morning at my parents house. It only took me a little over an hour to get out of the house! We had a little photo shoot today with Micah for a birth announcement photo. Hopefully we can get them in the mail in a few days.
Luke got his helmet off and started sitting last week. He was 6 months old on the 3rd. Now his Pooh Bear gets to wear the helmet. It is nice to be able to kiss his head now! What a handsome boy!

1 comment:

sparr said...

love the glove pic! glad you are all doing well! i hope i can meet micah this summer! matt is so big and adorable!!!