Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures of Micah

Micah is now 4 weeks old. The time has really flown by! We all are doing well besides some minor colds. Both boys have been a little congested the past few days but seem to be doing better. Matt helped me put lights on our Christmas tree this morning. To quote him it is a "pretty Christmas tree." Micah is becoming more and more alert. These pictures were taken tonight of Micah. Matt was already in bed. The first picture was from last weekend. We went to a birthday party for two boys I met through the mom's group we belong to. Matt and I have become good friends with the mom and her twin boys who just turned 2. It is fun to watch how the kids interact and I like getting Matt around other kids his age.
Tom and Andra fly in tomorrow. We are anxious to see them and I know they are excited to see Matt and meet Micah. Have a good weekend!

No comments: