Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Colorado Ski Trip

Wow- it has been a long time since I have blogged.
We had an amazing trip in CO at the beginning of the month. We drove to Vegas and spent a few days with family before continuing on to the cabin in CO. Karl's grandma was able to visit while we were there. We hadn't seen her for almost 2 years! We had a great time skiing and spending time with family while in CO. My parents, the Fitchs and my brother were also there. All 3 boys had a great time skiing. Our boys took ski lessons the first day and Karl skied with them the next day. Both boys were able to ski and make turns down the beginner hill!


Micah, Matt and Karl's brother's son Brayden.
I made the cousins matching pjs for Christmas!
My brother and Melea
My grandma and Melea hung out in the cabin most of the week!
Louise, My dad, Lydia, Melea and I packed up luch at the cabin and took it to the hungry skiers!!
Karl and Matt
Karl had a great time skiing with the boys. Matt responds very well to a "teacher" other than his parents and Micah is the opposite. Micah made much more progress skiing when Karl was teaching him.
Luke and Micah
Daddy and his little girl at the Green River Park on the drive to CO.
Melea was so cozy while she watched her brothers ski. She is such a good little girl. Poor baby was so tired in this picture. We had been standing at the base of the hill for over an hour while Karl took turns skiing with the boys!


No comments: