Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Micah's First Day of Preschool



Our little Micah Man had his first of preschool today! He was very excited and wore his backpack, which was empty, around the house for an hour before we left! Poor Matt got nailed with a nasty virus and didn't go to school today. My dad came over to stay with him so Karl, who has Tuesdays off, and I could take Micah to school. Micah was excited! Totally different from Matt on his first day! I think Matt really thinks about things and Micah is more like me. He kind of jumps into things and doesn't dwell or think it through too much. Both ways of going about life are ok...it is interesting to see how different the boy's personalities are and how they cope with new situations. Micah dove right in and put his name on the board under the "boy" colum and then started on puzzles. Luke is in the same class and I think he and Micah mostly hung together today.







Today was my sister's first day back at work so I watched Lydia and Luke. Karl was home today so he helped out a lot. It was lucky he was home because we decided to take Matt to the doctor. Karl took him and it appears he is just fighting a really nasty virus. Matt will have to miss school tomorrow and possibly Thurday. He still had a high fever when we put him to bed tonight. I pray Melea doesn't get this! I guess it is not too bad, we made it through a whole month of kidergarten before bringing a yucky bug home!








No comments: