Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

The Stutelberg's had a great Christmas! We went to church on Christmas Eve and even spoted Santa in the sky when driving home! At least that is what Matt said he saw! Santa visited us during the night which made for a fun Christmas morning. Matt came into our room and asked, "Did Santa come last night?" I told him I wasn't sure and he should go look at the fireplace and Christmas tree. About 20 seconds later he came running and screaming down the hall. "Santa came!!! Wake up Micah, Santa came to our house last night!!" Karl and I then HAD to drag ourselves out of bed. My parents and brother came over and the unwrapping fun began! The boys got lots of Playmobil figures, cars, Mr. Potato Head pieces, games, and a Powerwheels jeep.



My mom made the boys matching PJs. Lydia has a matching blanket but was not up to being in the picture!

Matt and Micah LOVE little Lydia!

It has been raining all day so my sister came over and we had a cooking day! Both our families now have freezers full of lasagna, chili, roasted red pepper and sausage cannolis and pizzas!! I got a dutch oven for Christmas and was very excited to try it out. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner earlier in the week and chili today in it! If you don't have dinner plans, come on over and raid my freezer!!!

No comments: