Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grandma's in Charge!

Jeanette spent the later part of last week with the boys while Karl was at work and I was recuperating from a minor surgery. I had an umbilical hernia since Micah was born and it was getting worse so the time came to have it repaired. The boys had a blast with Grandma. She took them to the park to feed ducks, the library, out for ice cream, to Bounce Palace and played A LOT of cars at home. THANK YOU!!!
Also a big thank you to my sis and mom for their help cleaning.
I am feeling almost back to normal. I will consider myself completly recovered when I can lift my sweet little boys and can go for a decent run. Hopefully in another week!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had that last picture printed up. It is so cute! Two sweet (most of the time!) little boys. I love them! I had a great time at your house. I am glad that you are doing well, and now you can put it behind you! Jeanette/G'ma