Monday, April 5, 2010

Matt and the Horse!


Okay, so 4 year olds crack me up too!
Today we walked the boys down the street from my sister's house to see some horses. Matt wanted to put his hand through the fence and pet one of the horses. I told him couldn't do that because we didn't know the horse and the horse didn't know us and I didn't want the horse to bite him. I could see the wheels turning in Matt's head...he then told me he thought the horse's name was Cinnamon. Then he turned to the horse and said, "Hi Cinnamon. I'm Matthew Stutelberg." He then turned to me and said, "So Mom, now the horse knows me and I know the horse, so can I pet him now?" I said "No, that was very clever but even though you and the horse are friends he may think your fingers are food. So, no you can't pet him."
What a goofy and clever kiddo!
Happy Easter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute story! I love that kid! Good pics of the boys as well. XOX Gma.