Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Matt turns 4!

Matt turned 4 on Monday and had a great birthday. He woke up and went directly to the mirror in our bathroom, looked at himself and said, "I got bigger!" I think he was a little disappointed when the scale still read 39 pounds. Matt, Micah, and Luke all got to go to the airport to see Andi's uncle Ray take off in his airplane, then go to a bakery, and see Andi's grandmother who is also in town.
The party was in the evening. The boys played baseball with Karl and Jon before dinner. We had hamburgers, carrots with humus, and soup. Afterward we opened presents and and had cake and ice cream. The highlight was a Lightning McQueen pinata filled with "goodies" from Louise and Jon.

2 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! (I hope that cake was sugar free! :) )

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!
I remember when your mommy turned four! I am a friend of your family's and it has been fun to see your pictures and read about your lives. I hope you have a wonderful year of new friends and discoveries on your way to five.
Judie Schoonover