Thursday, September 10, 2009

Matt's First Day of Preschool

Matt started Preschool Today was parent orientation so Matt was only in his class for a little over an hour. He did great! No tears shed. I was able to choke mine back. We got Matt a new Lightning McQueen backpack and to say he was excited to wear it is an understatement! My friend Dawn came over with two of her kids to watch Luke and Micah while Karl and I went to the orientation. The picture above is of the "boys club," Max, Luke, Matt and Micah. Matt will be going to preschool two days a week for 3 hours in the morning. Hopefully his excitement carries on into next week!
We are off to Big Bear, CA this weekend with Dawn and her family. Dawn and I are running the Big Bear Half Marathon on Saturday. This will be a training run for me because Karl and I are running the Twin Cities Marathon in about 3 weeks. Dawn just had a baby 6 months ago so running 13 miles this soon will be a great accomplishment. Aside from the run we hope to have some good family fun in Big Bear. I read there is a slide you can ride down the mountain. WOOHOO stay tuned for some great pics!!

No comments: