Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Number of the Day


The number of the day is 5!!! The theme at Mommy and Me class on Monday was the number 5. We did all our crafts and songs about the number 5. Micah slept a little longer than Matt yesterday so Matt and I did more "5" crafts! We decorated the numbers and hung them on the back of the couch then made 5 different colored play-doh snakes for Matt to carry around on his shoulders! We attempted to "teach" Daddy about the number 5 when he got home last night but Matt was too excited and silly!
Karl had a nice trip to Arizona for his grandpa's funeral. Karl said it was a very special time with family. The service was beautiful and everyone shared good memories and just enjoyed being together. The boys and I missed him and are happy to have him home.
Micah took his first 2 steps today! I am going to count them even though it was more like stumbling into my arms!! Micah has a few "words." Da da means Daddy and doggie! Ba ba is Matt. While feeding ducks at the park on Sunday Micah said "quack quack!" No Mama yet!! I'm not holding my breath for it!
Have a great remainder of the week!
I am super mom...I have single handedly gotten Matt, Micah, and Luke all down for naps at the same time!! The house is so quiet. It doesn't feel right!

1 comment:

Eleyna Julia said...

You are a super mom! The boys are looking so old.