Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gymnastics

Luke has joined us for gymnastics this summer! Jon came to class on Thurs and took some photos. Matt loves to swing from the bar, sit on the horse, "jump for Jesus" on the trampoline, and participate in explore time. This week's explore time was themed Hawaii! We put scarves on Matt and Luke like hula skirts and tried to get them to dance. Matt is doing better and better at gymnastics. He getting good and walking accross the balance beam and is getting quick at the obsticle courses!Karl, Bill, and I ran in a 3 mile cross country relay on Thurs evening. Dawn watched the kids while I ran the first mile. I was motivated to run fast becuase I knew she was manning 4 kids (5 really because she is pregnant!) There were 49 teams and we came in 11th!! Yeah, go team!!


The boys and I are spending the week at the Schmid family reunion. Karl is working until Wed then will drive out to Prescott to join us for the rest of the week.
I'll post pictures of the reunion when we return! Have a good week.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hi Karl! Your boys are absolutely adorable. It's crazy to see everyone all grown up and with kids.
Seeing your races, makes me want to start running again. I did do the St. George Marathon two years ago and loved it. Looks like you nabbed a good wife who can keep up with all your energy!!