Saturday, July 12, 2008

Micah and Matt go Green


We made the switch to cloth diapers in the Stutelberg house! Matt is showing off his new AIO (all in one) diaper and Micah is modeling his cloth diaper with fancy diaper cover! This change has so many benefits! Not only are we saving money but the environment as well. Two great lessons to demonstrate to the boys! I didn't have a chance to post last weekend so I will give a quick summary! We went on a family hike on Sunday. We did a short 2 mile hike then had a picnic. It didn't feel like a "short hike" carrying little boys on our backs! We went to church on Saturday evening. It is more relaxed then and seems to work good with our weekend schedules. We will probably go on Sunday morning this week because we spent this evening (Sat) at my sister's. We took the boys swimming this afternoon. Matt loves to be thrown around in the water with Karl and Micah is fearless!! Matt is able to "monkey walk" along the side of the pool!
Micah officially waved "bye bye" this week on Monday (7/7) and is now on the move! He stared commando crawling this week and is so proud when he makes it to one of his toys!
Tomorrow Karl and I plan to take turns running in the morning then go to church. I have temporarily lost my running buddy, Dawn, because she just told me she is pregnant! Congrats to her family! Karl said he would write me up a training program to keep me motivated! I would still like to run and 1/2 marathon this year and now the hardest part will be to stay focused and motivated!

Have a great remainder of the weekend!

No comments: