Friday, February 29, 2008

The Park


The boys and I went to Santa Clarita, where my sister lives, today. We met her in the morning at a park. We wanted to spend as much time as possible outside because the weather is beautiful! The temp has been in the mid 70s the past couple days. Yesterday Matt, Micah and I played at home in the back yard. Matt is into digging and burying items! The only negative of spending the day at my sister's house is Matt usually won't nap there. He is so excited to be there he won't go to sleep. I tried to get him to nap for over and hour before giving up! I ended up loading him in the jogger and going for a short run. He always falls asleep when we run. Micah is still having napping issues as well! I thought 4 month old little boys napped at least twice a day. Apparently Micah has not read the same baby sleep books that I have!

No comments: