Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas


A belated Merry Christmas to everyone! It is hard to find time to publish on the blog...I'm doing my best though! Christmas was wonderful! We went to Las Vegas on 12-21-07 to see Karl's mom and Brad. It was a quick trip but we made the most of it! Jack was also in town and it was great to see him and have him meet Micah. We spent most of the time hanging out in the house with a couple trips to the park. Grandma and Grandpa Bennett gave the boys a wagon and we gave it a spin around the park. We drove home on Sunday. We were surprised the traffic was worse on Sunday then it was on Friday evening! The boys did great in the car. We got a portable DVD player so Matt watched Elmo and listened to music. That DVD player is a lifesaver on long car trips! This was the first time we used it and it was a success!
We went to church on Christmas Eve. We went to the 7:00pm service to hear my brother play in the bell choir. Matt and Micah were tired so all of us spent the majority of the service in the nursery! My parents, brother, and sister's family came to our house on Christmas morning where we opened gifts. My mom made a wonderful Christmas dinner which everyone enjoyed in shifts between feeding, bathing and taking care of the kids! Overall it was a wonderful holiday week and we are lucky to have been able to spend time with so much family.
My brother will be playing in the Rose Parade on New Year's day morning. Louise and Jon offered to babysit so Karl and I can go see the parade. I am excited because last year when Clark was in it I stayed home with Matt. I am really hoping babysitting goes smoothly for Louise and Jon. Micah is not being cooperative with the bottle despite trying one everyday. Micah loves to cuddle with mom!
Happy New Year to everyone!!
Congratulations to Bryson and Emily on finding out they are being blessed with a little girl!



No comments: